why MotoNovo is the team to lead the fight-back
As we draw closer to the media launch of our ground-breaking findandfundmycar.com platform in January, I wanted to share with you why I believe so passionately that this initiative is the right thing for motor dealers – and why MotoNovo Finance is so well suited to lead such a bold and ambitious change
Over the last decade we have made many outstanding achievements:
- Grown our market share from under 2% to over 20% – something we couldn’t have accomplished without our dealers;
- Proven our ability to transform and disrupt an established finance market dominated by iconic brands;
- Taken MotoNovo Finance from a new brand to a multi-award winning market leader;
- Innovated continuously, bringing dealers new technology to make finance faster and more accessible;
- Helped dealers to adapt to new regulation.
Where others see challenges, we have always seen opportunities...
- A car sales aggregation business is nothing without dealer stock;
- All the power rests with dealers – without their stock there is no aggregator;
- This power needs to be realised by current aggregators and dealers alike.
We need your support – the success of findandfundmycar.com will only be limited by the capacity of dealers
to support it. MotoNovo Finance has already proved it is a catalyst for positive change; join us and be a part
of the feel good car buying and selling revolution.
Previous Open Letters
findandfundmycar is what we have been waiting for; a co-operative platform for dealers which will break the negative cycle of aggregators & online finance brokers, giving a raw deal to both customers & dealers. This will also help us reach more customers & consequently sell more units & increase our finance penetration
Steve Drewery – Just Audi VW
join the revolution!
Please fill in our short dealer registration form and one of our team will contact you.
©2017 MotoNovo Finance.
MotoNovo Finance, a division of FirstRand Bank Limited (London Branch). Registered in England (Branch Reg. No: BR010027) at Austin Friars House, 2-6 Austin Friars, London, EC2N 2HD. FirstRand Bank Limited is authorised and regulated by the South African Reserve Bank. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details about the extent of our regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority are available from us on request. FirstRand Bank Limited (London Branch) is a branch of FirstRand Bank Limited, a public limited company registered with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission in South Africa (Reg. No. 1929/001225/06) Head office: 4 Merchant Place, Corner Fredman Drive and Rivonia Road, Sandton 2196, South Africa